Ingredients (1 serving)
- 1 Brownberry Multi-Grain® roll
- 1 lean chicken breast, skinless and boneless
- 1/4 c. corn, cooked or grilled
- 1/4 c. red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and yellow bell pepper, grilled, finely diced
- 2 tbsp. red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. parsley
- 1/4 c. Italian parsley, diced
- 1/2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, diced
- 1 tsp. fresh lime zest
- 1 tsp. salt
- Dash of ground black pepper
- Dash of chipotle chili powde
- 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
Prepare marinade by mixing the following ingredients together: parsley, garlic, jalapeno pepper, lime zest, olive oil, lemon juice, chili powder, salt and pepper. Let chicken breast marinade in a resealable plastic bag or baking dish for up to 2 hours.
Preheat a nonstick griddle, skillet or grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade, set marinade aside, and pat dry chicken with paper towel. Grill each side of the chicken breast for 5 to 7 minutes, making sure chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside to cool.
Place marinade in a separate pan and let boil for 5 to 10 minutes or until fully cooked and reduced to thick, sauce-like texture. Place grilled chicken onto bottom half of a Sandwich Thins roll. Spread desired amount of reduced marinade onto chicken. Spread pepper mixture, red onion, corn and parsley over the chicken; replace the top half of the Sandwich Thins roll; and enjoy.