Ingredients (1 serving)
- 2 slices Brownberry 12 Grain® ® bread
- ⅓ c. cooked, shredded lean pork
- 2 tbsp. whole grain mustard
- 3 tbsp. black beans (if from a can, rinsed and drained)
- 1 tbsp. diced pimientos
- 2 pinches ground cumin
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 2 thin avocado slices
- 4-5 pepperoncini slices, optional
In a bowl, toss pork, mustard, black beans, pimientos, cumin, and lime juice. Season with salt.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Brush one side of each bread slice with olive oil. Place olive oil sides down on skillet; cook until lightly toasted.
Spread pickle relish on one bread slice, over side without olive oil; top with pork mixture, avocado, and pepperoncini. Close with remaining bread slice, olive oil side on the outside.