1 Brownberry Multigrain Sandwich Thins roll
Olive oil, for drizzling, to taste
Sea Salt, to taste
1/2 of a medium-sized pre-cooked Yam, cut into 1/2" round slices
2 ounces large-cut shredded fresh parmesan cheese
2-3 turns of fresh ground black pepper
Honey, for drizzling, to taste
1 Tablespoon fresh chopped Watercress
- Preheat a 12" non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Drizzle olive oil and shaken sea salt, to taste, on one side of each of the two Brownberry bread slices.
- Place one of the bread slices, oiled-side down on the frying pan.
- Layer the precooked yam slices, parmesan cheese, fresh ground black pepper, drizzled honey, to taste, and watercress on the bread slice.
- Add the top bread slice, oiled-side up.
- Grill the sandwich, bottom-side down, for 3-5 minutes (until crisp and golden).
- Carefully flip the sandwich and grill the top-side for an additional 3-5 minutes (until crisp and golden).
- Remove sandwich from pan, let cool a few minutes, slice in half diagonally, and enjoy!!
ESTA RECETA ESTA HECHA CON