Fried Egg with Tomato, Spinach and Za’atar Spice
1 slice of Brownberry 100% Whole Wheat bread
1 egg, fried
2-3 slices of tomato
1/2 c. baby arugula
Sprinkle of Za’atar Spice (blend of sumac, thyme and sesame seeds)
- Use a small non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add one teaspoon of olive oil and one egg.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until whites are set and yolk thickens to desired doneness. For a more well-done yolk, cover the pan.
- Toast one slice of bread.
- Top with sliced tomatoes, arugula, and fried egg.
- Finish with a sprinkle of Za’atar spice.
ESTA RECETA ESTA HECHA CON