4 slices of Brownberry Sourdough bread
6 slices of reduced-fat turkey bacon, cooked
2 pieces of hand leafed lettuce
4 slices ripe tomato
4 slices of cheddar cheese
- Cook bacon strips on heated skillet until desired crispness.
- Layer 2 Brownberry bread slices with 1 slice cheddar cheese each.
- Melt cheese on bread slices open-faced on skillet.
- Place fresh leafed lettuce & 2 slices of tomato on one slice.
- Flip remaining slice of bread with melted cheese over on top and let it heat until cheese is fully melted.
- Cut in diagonal halves.
ESTA RECETA ESTA HECHA CON