Nashville Hot Not-Fried Chicken Sandwich
4 Brownberry Multigrain Sandwich Thin rolls
1 ½ lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup buttermilk
1 cup panko bread crumbs
4 tsp paprika
Salt and pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
½ cup hot sauce
Bread & butter pickles
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and buttermilk.
- Separately, mix together the panko bread crumbs, paprika, and salt and pepper and spread on a plate.
- Dip the chicken strips into the wet mixture and then place on bread crumb mixture, coating well.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake chicken for 12 minutes then flip chicken and bake for another 7-8 minutes (total 20 minutes or until chicken is golden brown).
- Remove chicken from oven and then toss in a bowl with ½ cup hot sauce.
- On Sandwich Thins rolls, add coleslaw then chicken strips.
- Drizzle with more hot sauce and add pickles and the roll top.
ESTA RECETA ESTA HECHA CON